Those of you who know me, know that I can get a bit carried away with things. My new obsession - scrapbooking. It took a while for it to take, but all of Nana's (Gigi's) encouragement has finally paid off. I am a full blown, card carrying cult member. I can't help myself, it is so addictive. I am spending all of my time thinking about pages, layouts, photos and what new tools and gadgets I can't afford to buy. Yesterday I went to an all day "crop". What do you do at a "crop"? Scrapbook all day! And by all day, I mean from 10am-12am. I didn't stay that long, don't worry! It is a disease, but I love it. All that paper and the little details...oooh!
Here are a couple of the new pages that I have finished. They look better in person...
Here are a couple of the new pages that I have finished. They look better in person...



If you click on this photo, you can see that I wrote out the lyrics to "take me out to the ballgame" and "ok blue jays" on the pages. NERD!!
No comments:
Post a Comment