Friday, December 28, 2007

Thank you!!

Today Dylan and I took a trip to Toys r Us to find some treats from Baba and Aunt Kara. We found some amazing stuff!! Thank you so much!!

Look at what a big boy I am!! This car also turns into a walker, but I am not ready for standing and moving at the same time yet. We also got the stacking rings and the piano, ooh and a new big boy bathtub! We are going to use the rest of the gift card towards a new car seat, which I think we are going to need very soon!

Aunt Karey sent us some money to use towards something that Dylan really wanted. We thought of the perfect thing - SLEEP!! We found a program on the internet and have been doing it for the past two days. The first night was pretty good. Last night? Amazing!! Dylan slept from 7:30pm until 6am. Not a single peep the whole night! I am in love with both Karey and the woman who wrote this book. Dylan is also rocking two naps a day at 1 hour and a half a piece. I feel amazing. Our very happy baby is even happier and so are we. Thank you thank you!!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

kay, so what's the book, don't keep us in suspense!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.