Oh that was sooo beautiful. I love Dylan so much and miss him so much. He is the most perfect baby I have ever met in my life...YOur video was just great and made us have a little tear of happiness and most love for our beautiful Dylan.
Yes I agree, it was beautifully done and I love the song too, what's it called and who sings it? Congrats Nevin and Sarah, you have a beautiful baby boy.
5 comments:
Nicely Done! I love the song, and you have some fantastic pictures of your little cutie! Yay Stoskis!
Thanks Jenn!!
Oh that was sooo beautiful. I love Dylan so much and miss him so much. He is the most perfect baby I have ever met in my life...YOur video was just great and made us have a little tear of happiness and most love for our beautiful Dylan.
Yes I agree, it was beautifully done and I love the song too, what's it called and who sings it? Congrats Nevin and Sarah, you have a beautiful baby boy.
The song is Lullaby by the Dixie Chicks - Cheers!
ss
Post a Comment