Friday we worked on some projects around the house.
Saturday we met Leah and Darcy for make-up drinks since we missed Darcy's birthday fete. I may have gotten a little tipsy. Whoo-hoo!
Sunday we took the boy out to the 'saga and then went on a hot date WITHOUT DYLAN to see The Kingdom. We got lots of junk and held hands and stuff. It was really awesome. Dylan had a fantastic time with Nana and Uncle Jason and even helped Nana make us some dinner to take home with us - pretty sweet deal huh? Babysitting and a meal to go!
Monday we went to Gigi and Gipa's house to work on the baby book. Nana came too. We had a great day and Neven was very impressed by our mad scrapbooking skills.
Tuesday we had a visit from Drew. (pictured below!)
Wednesday is Gymboree, which was lots of fun. Dylan was the welcoming committee and when Luke started to get a bit upset, Dylan reached over and held his hand. He then tried to eat it, but it is the thought that counts right? He was also a big show-off and sped up the ramp wedges like he was jet propelled. At the end of the class I left him on the mat while I went to suit up for our departure. Within two seconds he had scooted over to the basket of puppets and was pulling them all out. It was very impressive!
Today we spent the morning on the phone with service ontario and purolator. It seems that I did order the birth certificate properly and purolator did not deliver it! It was then returned to service canada and destroyed. Of course no one notifies you of any of this. So I thought that maybe I made a mistake and didn't order it, so ordered one online. Well they took my money, thank you very much, but saw that I had already done so and canceled the birth certificate. sigh. Apparently they are reissuing the original certificate and I can request a refund, by faxing a letter to who knows where. Hopefully this time purolator won't screw it up! Yeah right.
This afternoon we are meeting Leah at Yorkdale for some shopping. Very enjoyable.
All of the above was done on very little sleep. Dylan has been going through another rough patch in the sleep department. Hopefully we will turn the corner there soon, because I am not sure how much more we can handle!!
There. You are officially caught up.
No comments:
Post a Comment