This year Neven participated in the annual Motionball Football Frenzy. It is for a really good cause and tons of great people come out to all kinds of
Motionball events. Dylan and I did not want to miss out on the action so we went down to the Skydome to cheer everyone on. The participants were all there at 7am to start the flag football extravaganza. We arrived fashionably late... somewhere around 9:30 or so.
We were also going to stay for the Argos game afterwards, but some of us were feeling a little overwhelmed by all of the noise and others were downright exhausted. They are both recuperating as I write this...
I realised after I took a bunch of pictures that my camera was set to macro, so these are all a little blurry, but you get the idea.

Family Stoski on the field.
You may notice that Dylan is wearing a football inspired shirt too!

The boys at the Dome.

Darcy prepares for the Quarterback challenge. He fails. But later hits the mark twice in a row from a much further distance. It didn't count for anything then. hee hee

Leah breaks the Women's record at the Quarterback Challenge with ease!!
Darcy watches in awe. You've just been schooled Montgomery.
No comments:
Post a Comment