Sunday, September 30, 2007

Word!

Today was the Word on the Street Festival. This year it was held in Queen's Park and family Stoski got a TTC day pass and rode the rails downtown.

We found some great bargains; a series of books about things on the farm, three Robert Munsch Classics, I renewed my subscription to Parent Magazine and Neven got a subscription to Chart. Then we took a big stroll even further downtown. Eventually we got tired and made our way back home. The day was over before we knew it, we had such a nice time out in the sunshine.

For some reason it is not letting me post the pictures that I wanted to attach here...I will see if I can add them to the album.

Glad to hear that you have made it safe and sound to Chicago Nana and Grandpa - enjoy yourselves! We will try to keep our week exciting so we have stuff to post for you!

No comments: