The reason?

Here is the proof -

I left the house (with Denise) and WENT TO A MOVIE!! It was really fantastic. I was completely giddy. Mostly because I have been very keen on seeing this film and partly because I was out on my own. Denise and I left the boys (Neven, Dylan, Kevin and Marley) shortly before 7pm and I did not return until just before 10pm. Now this may sound like nothing, but in fact it is the longest I have been away from the boy EVER! I know...now you are thinking 'well it is about time', but whatever - I did it. I went out and had a great time and the boys survived and I think that I may have to do it again! Maybe not soon. I have to recover from all of the excitement of this adventure - there were Resse's Pieces too! hee hee

I left the house (with Denise) and WENT TO A MOVIE!! It was really fantastic. I was completely giddy. Mostly because I have been very keen on seeing this film and partly because I was out on my own. Denise and I left the boys (Neven, Dylan, Kevin and Marley) shortly before 7pm and I did not return until just before 10pm. Now this may sound like nothing, but in fact it is the longest I have been away from the boy EVER! I know...now you are thinking 'well it is about time', but whatever - I did it. I went out and had a great time and the boys survived and I think that I may have to do it again! Maybe not soon. I have to recover from all of the excitement of this adventure - there were Resse's Pieces too! hee hee
No comments:
Post a Comment