Oh my goodness...I have been so negligent! Daddy has been working from home and Mommy has been doing work for Nana and it has been impossible to get time on the computer! They are so selfish!! So very quickly, before I get kicked off again...
Sunday we went to Nana and Grandpa's. Lots of fun. And I got to see Uncle Jason.
It was such an exciting trip that I had to take a nap. With my monkey of course!
Today Mom and Dad took a break to take me to see my second movie - The Bourne Ultimatum. It was fantastic. Mom was happy to see that yet again I was the cutest and best behaved baby there - as if there was any doubt!
This weekend looks like it will be action packed, a bar, a picnic, camera lesson, and who knows what else - maybe a chai latte!!
2 comments:
Ohmygawd...I love the monkey!! Sweet baby monkey love....awwww!
Dylan and the monkey have the same hair colour (and style!)
Post a Comment