Thursday, August 30, 2007

oooh ooh - pick me!

I feel that since I may be the first to know who is dancing...I should get to pick first. Most reading this will not care, but Dancing with the Stars is about to start and that means the Reality Pool is gearing up again.



JENNIE GARTH - Garth rose to stardom in the popular television series Beverly Hills: 90210. She since starred in the sitcom What I Like About You for four seasons. Over the course of her career, she has produced and starred in several made-for-TV movies. Her most recent project was a lead role in Lifetime's Girl, Positive, which was the network's highest-rated movie this year. Garth's partner is newcomer DEREK HOUGH, brother of Season Four winner Julianne Hough.

You heard it here first. This is my pick...of course I am sure that Gail will draw the first round pick and I will be stuck with Wayne Newton.

No comments: