Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cottage Craziness

Meeting Ulla for the first time. I really like her and felt so safe and warm in her arms...


So much so that I peed all over her within 5 minutes! I have never done this trick on anyone but Mom! Ulla felt very honoured - hee hee.

Snuggle time with my pal Krissi.


Anne and Krissi's puppy PiPo. He kept a close eye on me all weekend, making sure that I was always a-okay.

Beautiful sunset on the back lake.

Saturday afternoon chillin'.

All that fresh air makes me sleepy.


PiPo continued to guard me and anything that belonged to me!

Mommy did some crosswords...

And took a ride on Lola's bitchin' bike!


Lola was admittedly a little jealous of the sweet life that I have got (snuggles, eat, poop, sleep) and decided that she needed some snuggles too! Colin was nice enough to oblige.



Ulla agreed to hold me again and I agreed not to pee on her.
Do you like my hat?! It is my UV swimming hat that mom got so she could use the photos to embarrass me later in life.

We had such an amazing time. The Campbells were (as always) fantastic hosts and made us feel so welcome at their wonderful cottage. Mom even managed to leave me for a while and get out on the lake for some boat fun. Colin took a video of her on the 'disc' that we will post this week - it was so much fun!! (The disc is a 3' round piece of plywood with no footholds or anything that you just pop up on and ski around the lake - and do tricks!)

No comments: