Friday, July 27, 2007

Mysterious and Wonderful Gift

From the desk of the Mama:

I don't want to give the impression that I am totally lazy, because generally I try to get a lot done in a day. Some days I am more successful than others. Today we had a doctor's appointment (two hours of waiting followed by two minutes of appointment - all is very well) and then the aforementioned visit with Michelle, Charlie Jane and Holden. By the time we got home and Dylan had his second lunch, I guess I was a little sleepy. Now here is where I managed to do something unusual - I had a NAP!!

At about six o'clock Neven called and I got up, went to the kitchen and did some stuff for dinner. Just outside the back door was this:



It is so wonderful, but I have no idea who it is from!! So not only do I not know who to thank, I missed out on a visit from a very generous friend!! Hopefully the kind gift giver will come forward soon! If you are out there and reading this - THANK YOU and sorry that I was sleeping. I swear it does not happen that often.

No comments: