Sunday, July 1, 2007

Happy Canada Day!!

Yesterday we went on a very big adventure to the Cherry's Cottage. We left the city at 10am and headed north to Minden. Mom and Dad were kind enough to make a stop for me, as I was getting a little peckish. They found this nice little park where we could hang out for a bit.



Then we were back on the road. I entertained myself with my new expert thumb sucking skills.


When we finally arrived I nestled very comfortably into the arms of Carolyn.


She took really good care of me while Mom had a break and a Magner's cider.

We all got to watch the Volleyball tournament which was action packed.

Soon BJ woke up and I finally got to meet him - Dad was sneaking me into this picture of Beej having some delicious sweet potatoes.

And then the big introduction. Hi BJ!!


Even though Dad really wanted to have a picture of us in front of the lake, I was a little tired here and it was getting cold. Sorry Dad.

You can see the lake in the background here and I was much happier!

Big thanks to the Cherry family for having us up for the day.
My first cottage experience was excellent!!

No comments: