So we had a doctor's appointment this morning and Dylan is weighing in at 13lbs 4oz!!
This is fantastic news - he has gained over a pound in two weeks!! So I am feeling a little more relaxed about the whole feeding the baby thing. After the appointment I raced (while obeying all rules of the road and never putting us in danger!) across town so Dylan and I could make it for a matinee of the new Harry Potter movie. I have been looking forward to this for two weeks. We arrived just in time, bought our ticket and snacks and headed into the theatre. Not a baby in sight. This was not the stars and strollers showing that I thought was scheduled. So we rolled out, went to the desk and found out that they changed the schedule sometime after I initially found it on the web. BOooooo Cineplex Booooo. So we took our giant pop and selves and drove home. Now we have to wait until August to see the flick. I say again - booooooo.
So instead I made some new onesies.
The rude one is Neven's pick - I had nothing to do with it at all!!
1 comment:
Mom me and kara are having a debate on who is on this jumper...JOhnny cash?...or who ???? Let me know on facebook or email...what eve's....love ya guys !!!
Post a Comment