Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm two months old!!

Today Mom and Dad took me for my first visit with Dr. Wong. She is pretty nice and Mom found out that she actually does have a receptionist (who sounds just like her) and she does not in fact pretend to be the receptionist herself - what a relief.

Dr. Wong gave me a pretty good once over and yet again everything was a-okay. I have a bit of cradle cap, so we got a cream for that and a touch of diaper rash - another cream. I have also been getting hives lately - mom and dad can't figure it out, because nothing has changed, but Dr. Wong thinks that I am allergic to the latex in my socks. I am very sensitive you know.

I am also very tough. I got two shots and hardly cried at all. Luckily Daddy was there to coach me through it all because he is a freak and loves needles. Mommy hates them so she was in charge of the band-aids and not crying herself.

In honour of my second monthiversary, I did this when mom was not looking.

She caught me though...

I forgot to mention - I am now 26 inches (two inches in less than two weeks) and 12 1/2lbs! And I love my camo outfit Aunt Karey - I wear it all the time (now that I am big enough).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy two months old Dylan...Love the outfit...Auntie was waititg to see you in that camo outfit..xoxox love you lots.....

Anonymous said...

Hehehe. Good work Dylan, I knew you'd get that thumb in there eventually!