Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Government...sigh

Little rant.

The government created an "easy" online registration that allows you to do your baby's birth certificate and SIN and register their birth, that includes an online payment method and a printable pdf. So I went ahead and did that. Easy.

Not so easy. Below - on the left the replacement form. The right - the one that I sent in. You'll note the pencil line indicating where the bottom margin has not printed. Unacceptable. Redo.

Also...I didn't pay. But why would they do online payment for everything else and then write in a tiny little section that a sleep deprived woman is not going to read that you have to pay for the registration separately? Jerks. That's right government types. I hope that you read this and feel remorse!

Upon a second reading of this post I realised that it comes off differently than I intended. This was actually meant to sound sarcastic...not like a real rant...here are some hee hees to clarify. hee hee

No comments: