Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Family Stoski's First Outing!!

Today we had our first appointment at the midwife's office. Big excitement. Huge. Luckily, we had a really great night last night and we were all up for the adventure. This is not a great picture, but I was so proud, I have to post it anyways - me in regular jeans!!

Clearly I have given up on drying my hair and most other niceties - but JEANS!! There is no fat panel in them!

Speaking of fat...Dylan has apparently gotten word that all of his friends are big boys and I guess that he does not want to be left out. To recap his weigh ins so far -

Birth = 8 lbs
Day 3 = 7 lbs 11 oz
Day 5 = 7lbs 14 oz
Day 8 = 8lbs 5oz!!!!

Apparently babies are doing really well if they gain 1/2oz a day. Dylan had gained 5 more oz than necessary! 7 oz in under three days!!

Here is the little champ!

2 comments:

Jennifer Court said...

look at you in regular pants! You look great. congrats

court

Anonymous said...

Sara you look great, you look like a beaming proud momma. And I look here everyday for new pics, cause I just cant get enough of that beautiful Dylan. Keep posting.Love ya guys!