I wanted to call this post "Happy Birthday Dad!" But I knew that people would read the Happy Birthday and get all excited and then think "what is wrong with that woman...tricking me like that". So, there is no baby yet...but it is my Dad's birthday and he is out west and checking this blog for updates.
Happy Birthday Dad!!
Hope that you have a fantastic day - say hi to Leon for me. Maybe we will have a present for you later today.
And welcome back Katie (I think that you are back today) don't worry you didn't miss anything!
3 comments:
tried to leave a comment from my balckberry but it didn't seem to work thanks for the happy birthday hope all is well ... Dad
Sweeeet!! I was so worried that I would miss the arrival of little Gaylord. Every day I would look at Mark and say 'I wonder if Sarah had her baby... can't believe I am going to miss it!' So, I checked the blog as soon as I got home - and was very happy to hear that I didn't miss a thing!!
- Katie & Beej
no update today...does that mean baby's here???
Post a Comment