The baby's new frog friends!!
I had such an amazing time on Sunday. Above is a shot of me thoroughly enjoying the story of our son's life, as written by our friends and family. Of course because we have not revealed the potential name (and I stress potential, we have to meet the little guy first), Katie and Leah took it upon themselves to name him for us. Gaylord Prancer Stoski. GPS. Our little man - how did they know that is what we have been planning all along?!!
Katie and Leah went all out. I was totally spoiled all afternoon. The room was gorgeous and full of blue decorations. There was food for days - and a huge gluten free selection - even the cupcakes were GF! Darcy did a stellar job on the sandwiches. There was some blue punch that I may have had a little too much of...sugary goodness. Fun games and of course the wonderful story. I can't wait to read it to our little guy!
It was such a wonderful day. Neven and I are so lucky to have such great friends and family. Thanks to everyone who came and those that sent their best wishes for little Gaylord from a far. Everyone's generosity has been truly overwhelming.
I have uploaded an album of pictures from the shower on our picassa site - just click on the link to the right.
Thanks again to Leah and Katie - and Darcy, Mark and BJ who supported the party planners!
No comments:
Post a Comment