Can you even believe it? We can't.
It feels like we are just renting this car for the weekend, but it is ours! Our brand new 2007 City Jetta, named Moscow. Don't ask me why, that is obviously the car's name and we love it - Moss for short.
Neven and I woke up bright and early to go and pick him up. Sadly, our shoddy car salesman neglected to include my bag of candy (which was a verbal agreement during our negotiations), but did get us the two shiny VW travel mugs we also requested. Apparently the candy will be a part of the first service, but I think that he has proven himself untrustworthy, so I am not getting my hopes up.
It might be for the best, since the midwife suggested that I limit my sugar intake on our last appointment. Apparently our baby doesn't need any help in the growing department and with my family history (brother Jason was a whopping 11 lbs, 4 oz!!) I am trying my best to take her advice.
Ms Jones thwarted my plans by bringing over giant British chocolate bars. Baby loves chocolate and it is very hard to say no to the baby. I have been pretty good this week though and I think that the extra sugar has jump started our little dancer tonight. He has been wreaking havoc on my insides all night! She also brought some rockin' Bristish bulldog onesies - very tough. The baby is going to love them!
Now I am exhausted. That was a lot of posting.
Neven and I woke up bright and early to go and pick him up. Sadly, our shoddy car salesman neglected to include my bag of candy (which was a verbal agreement during our negotiations), but did get us the two shiny VW travel mugs we also requested. Apparently the candy will be a part of the first service, but I think that he has proven himself untrustworthy, so I am not getting my hopes up.
It might be for the best, since the midwife suggested that I limit my sugar intake on our last appointment. Apparently our baby doesn't need any help in the growing department and with my family history (brother Jason was a whopping 11 lbs, 4 oz!!) I am trying my best to take her advice.
Ms Jones thwarted my plans by bringing over giant British chocolate bars. Baby loves chocolate and it is very hard to say no to the baby. I have been pretty good this week though and I think that the extra sugar has jump started our little dancer tonight. He has been wreaking havoc on my insides all night! She also brought some rockin' Bristish bulldog onesies - very tough. The baby is going to love them!
Now I am exhausted. That was a lot of posting.
1 comment:
Sarah, you're too funny! You have such cute blogs! I love looking at this site...you have definetly become a Stoski nut (that's a good thing by the way!)...welcome to the nut factory! Love ya!
Post a Comment