Saturday, January 20, 2007

The biggest bed ever

Well it has been quite a week! On Sunday we got the glider, Tuesday was our latest appointment with the midwife and Wednesday we got our fantastic, giant new bed! Neven and I have never slept so well. We also got the call about our new car, but that is the next post. I am trying to catch up in order. Thursday I went with Leah and Katie for a registry extravaganza at Toys 'r us. So much fun. They make such amazing things for babies! Thank goodness that I had the girls to help, between them they have a wealth of baby knowledge.

I even managed (with much difficulty) to activate my registry on-line, so that I can update any information and apparently so Neven and I can add a couple more items (sorry Kara!!! hee hee). It looks like this baby is going to be very spoiled by his aunts!

As per Ms. Jones' request, here is the link to the goods...I think...

Baby Stoski Registry

1 comment:

Kara said...

You bet that baby will be spoiled! Nice car! but an even nicer bed...Yes, sleep is the most important thing to me..Can't wait to see you guys....take care of yourselves..

Love, Kara