Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Well if this is what all the kids are doing...

So I have done it! With much guidance from Jenn, I have managed to start the baby stoski blog.

Things are going really well these days. I am starting to get my energy back (some days are exceptions of course - today was one of them) and knock wood, I am past the nausea. Baby and I are not very fond of the bus in the winter, I like to call it "Memories of first trimester", but we are managing. Besides, we are very spoiled - papa stoski drives us to work every morning whether he has to work or not! So lucky.

I am already half-way there which is crazy. There is still so much to do; so many books to read, things to make, classes to take and then there is the decorating!

We have already started spending, so far mostly on fat pants for me...but our recent big purchase was a 2007 VW City Jetta. Looks like we will not see the car until mid January, but it is worth the wait. It is such a fancy pretty car. It will be hard to say goodbye to Buster (our 1993 Chevy Corsica), but we got a great trade in deal for him...$500, 2 VW travel mugs and a bag of candy!

This weekend we will be decorating the apartment for Christmas. Our first real Christmas tree together, now that we have room for it! The traditions are starting and I love it!

I will try to keep this up as often as possible. Now I am going to go and revel in my accomplishment and watch the models fight it out on the season finale. And eat chocolate...I think the baby wants some chocolate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks for the blog! It's great to be able to see how things are going even though we are so far away. I'm still convinced it's a girl...but I see you guys have written "his"...I can't wait until you guys find out! Very exciting. Take care of yourselves.

Love, soon to be Auntie Kara who will spoil this child WAY too much.

Jenn said...

Yay! Welcome to Blogland!

Anonymous said...

Very excited you have this , so we can keep updated on how everything is going. I will be checking back soon, so take care . Love ya's lots!
The babes fave auntie, Karey ha

Gail said...

Hi guys, it's mom. Wish you could have been here for xmas. Maybe next year. The blog is great and it's nice to see the updates on my future grandchild snug. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Love soon to be Baba.