Neven and I just got home from another lovely appointment with our favourite midwife Naomi. Everything is going really well and the results from our recent ultra sound were all fantastic. Baby Stoski has revealed that he will most likely be ready to meet the world sooner than we thought, the "due date" should be adjusted to April 16th. Considering that I was 22 days late, we are not getting too attached to the earlier date and will continue to consider his ETA for sometime in late April.
I started my luxerious Christmas vacation today - 2 weeks of paid time off!! Snug and I are gearing up for full baby room decorating mode. This morning however, started a little early for me - baby decided that we should get up and there was absolutely no changing his mind. 5am was not what I had in mind for my first day off, but I guess I am not really in charge anymore!! Watched some of "It's a Wonderful Life" and I hemmed a pair of pants that I have been neglecting. Hopefully little wigglebot does not make a habit of this unholy rising time!
Getting bigger and bigger everyday. I am sure all of the holiday treats have nothing to do with it!
ss
No comments:
Post a Comment