Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!

Sigh...the holidays are almost over. Back to work on Tuesday!

It has been a really great vacation - Christmas was wonderful and I just got back from a fantastic visit to Ottawa.

Snug and I went to meet the most perfect and gorgeous Cameron Hopkins Macdonnell. I tried several times to eat him with a spoon during my stay. Kater wouldn't let me! Here is where I would post a really adorable picture of Snug's buddy, but I am too forgetful to be trusted with taking the camera on trips...no really...I forget my own name some days. Kater got some great shots while I was there - most of them featuring my double chin - so they will either end up on here or over there.

My naturopath recommended some drops for my allergies and they worked a charm - I was wheeze and sneeze free for my entire trip! R49! My new best friend for visiting you weirdo dog and cat lovers. Nero was great though, especially considering that he had to put up with a guest that was not entirely in love with him. Next time Neven will come and more than make up for my behaviour.

Anyhoo - the visit was perfect, so relaxing in fact, that Snug was completely chilled out. So much so that his mommy got a little worried and had to poke him on a couple of occasions. I do think that he was a little jealous of the attention that I was paying Cameron. I got a couple of nice kicks during some of my snuggle sessions with Cam!

Happy New Year everyone - have a glass or two of champagne for me!!

No comments: